Journey of my Life
Hello, my name is Mohammad Rizky Virgianto, I am 19 years old. The story starts when I sit in the vocational high school. I went to school for one year. The favorite school that I thought was impossible for me to be able to enter the school. I majored in computer and network engineering. Even though I don't have a basis about computers or even networking. It feels very grateful to be able to attend school here. The school has extensive facilities. but behind that, there is something I don't like where student hair must be 3.2.1 cm in size. But there is a sense of pride to be able to study here.
The first day of studied here, it felt almost the same as the school in general but what makes it different is that the students don't have hair. In this department, I studied discipline like the military. Where should the school go at 7:30 but not for my department. In this department, students are required to have high discipline. Where specifically for this department morning apples are held which are led by instructors. One of the instructors named Mr iyus, a figure who was famous for being very firm and fierce made everyone afraid. Once in a while, I was late for morning Ceremony. and finally, I was punished The law is that I cleaned the ditch of the department store. actually, it doesn't matter if I only clean the trench but the thing that really sucks is dried in the hot sun. It's okay maybe this will make me be able to become more disciplined again. Studying here is very tense where the teachers here are very fierce.
3 years passed so fast it didn't feel like it was in grade 3, school time seemed like a little longer. Because I will later take the national exam. The national exam that I traveled seemed very different from before. Where the national exam will be held using a computer. It seems more difficult than the national exam using paper. It seems that I have arrived at the end of the farewell where I have to let go of my memories with my friends who have been accompanied me for about 3 years, it is hard to be happy that we have passed together. It seemed like just yesterday laughing together but didn't realize I had just passed. I was confused about where I wanted to go, I don't think I want to work right away but I think education is finally number 1, finally, I decided to continue my education to the level of lectures. At first, I tried to test the entrance to state universities through the public education pathway. But the reality failed. I decided to have to register a private college. Even though I already know the cost is not small. What else can we do?.
I enrolled at Gunadarma University and majored in computer systems. Because I want to continue the knowledge that I got from school first. First I went to college, I felt free, maybe when I was in school, I had to wear a uniform. But when you go to college you wear free clothes. what I first felt was that college was like general tutoring. I happened to get class 1kb4 at that time. And some of my schoolmates also got the same class as me on this campus. In this lecture, in my opinion, the one who is very torturous is his duty was in each different lecturer has also a different task. But I run with all my heart. Arriving at level 2 at the moment I almost don't believe I can enter class 2kb01. It is said that this class is always referred to as the superior class in Gunadarma University. I think the competition will begin soon.
Journey of my Life
Reviewed by Rizky Virgianto
on
4:35 AM
Rating:
bacot
ReplyDelete